Former U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. will speak in conversation with Stanford Law Professor Pamela S. Karlan. More than 800 lawyers, social justice leaders and community members will attend.
- WHEN: July 12 (reception 6 p.m., program 7 p.m.)
- WHERE: Westin St. Francis Hotel, San Francisco
Individual tickets go on sale in late May. Sponsor the event by May 12 to be listed in our invitation.
Depending on the level of sponsorship you choose, benefits include one seat to multiple tables and various kinds of recognition on our website, during the event, and in the invitation and program book. See our sponsor packet for ad guidelines, a gift and pledge form, and details.
Attendees at our annual event have included:
- Attorneys from a range of Bay Area and national firms
- Federal and state judges
- Representatives from corporations and foundations
- Public interest leaders and community members
- Elected officials
- Our clients
- Law school professors
Recent speakers and award recipients:
- George Takei, actor and activist
- Jeffrey Toobin, journalist for CNN and The New Yorker
- Rick Welts, president and CEO of the Golden State Warriors
- Dolores Huerta, civil rights leader and co-founder of the United Farm Workers
- The Honorable Ronald M. George, former Chief Justice of California
- José Padilla, executive director of California Rural Legal Assistance Inc.
Annual Dinner Committee
- Louise M. McCabe, Troutman Sanders LLP, Co-Chair
- Bryan Schwartz, Bryan Schwartz Law, Co-Chair
- Harrison “Buzz” Frahn, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Lisa McCabe van Krieken, Folger Levin LLP
- The Honorable James L. Warren (Ret.), JAMS