Former U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. will be our featured speaker. More than 800 legal and social justice leaders will attend.
- WHEN: July 12 (reception 6 p.m., program 7 p.m.)
- WHERE: Westin St. Francis Hotel, San Francisco
Individual tickets go on sale in late May.
Depending on the level of sponsorship you choose, benefits include one seat to multiple tables and various kinds of recognition on our website, during the event, and in the program book. See our sponsor packet for ad guidelines, a gift and pledge form, and details.
Attendees at our annual event have included:
- Attorneys from a range of Bay Area and national firms
- Federal and state judges
- Representatives from corporations and foundations
- Public interest leaders
- Elected officials
- Our clients
- Law school professors
Recent speakers and award recipients:
- George Takei, actor and activist
- Jeffrey Toobin, journalist for CNN and The New Yorker
- Rick Welts, president and CEO of the Golden State Warriors
- Dolores Huerta, civil rights leader and co-founder of the United Farm Workers
- The Honorable Ronald M. George, former Chief Justice of California
- José Padilla, executive director of California Rural Legal Assistance Inc.
Annual Dinner Committee
- Louise M. McCabe, Troutman Sanders LLP, Co-Chair
- Bryan Schwartz, Bryan Schwartz Law, Co-Chair
- Harrison “Buzz” Frahn, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Lisa McCabe van Krieken, Folger Levin LLP
- The Honorable James L. Warren (Ret.), JAMS