Roundup of Press Coverage of our $1M Settlement for Worker who Had Immigration Called on him in Retaliation for Asserting his Workplace RightsJanuary 17, 2019
Legal Aid at Work has gotten some excellent press coverage from our and CRLA’s groundbreaking settlement and related 9th circuit decision in the Arias vs. Raimondo case.
News coverage of the victory can be found at the links below:
- San Francisco Chronicle – https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Ex-dairy-worker-settles-suit-with-attorney-he-13533527.php?cmpid=gsa-sfgate-result
- Univision (Fresno, CA) –https://www.facebook.com/1493378204275039/posts/2374749799471204/
- Daily Journal – https://www.dailyjournal.com/articles/350871 (subscription required)
- Fresno, CA ABC (KFSN) – https://abc30.com/dairy-worker-wins-settlement-against-attorney-who-tried-deporting-him/5085516/
- KQED / California Report – https://www.kqed.org/news/11718308/central-valley-farmworker-wins-1-million-settlement-in-groundbreaking-labor-retaliation-case
Congratulations to Mr. Arias on the fantastic outcome!