Legal Aid at Work has gotten some excellent press coverage from our and CRLA’s groundbreaking settlement and related 9th circuit decision in the Arias vs. Raimondo case.
News coverage of the victory can be found at the links below:
- San Francisco Chronicle – https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Ex-dairy-worker-settles-suit-with-attorney-he-13533527.php?cmpid=gsa-sfgate-result
- Univision (Fresno, CA) –https://www.facebook.com/1493378204275039/posts/2374749799471204/
- Daily Journal – https://www.dailyjournal.com/articles/350871 (subscription required)
- Fresno, CA ABC (KFSN) – https://abc30.com/dairy-worker-wins-settlement-against-attorney-who-tried-deporting-him/5085516/
- KQED / California Report – https://www.kqed.org/news/11718308/central-valley-farmworker-wins-1-million-settlement-in-groundbreaking-labor-retaliation-case
Congratulations to Mr. Arias on the fantastic outcome!