- United Way (our number: 70292)
- Combined Federal Campaign (our number: 3321)
- Through your employer’s matching gift program (ask your HR rep)
- Give stock, or consider a bequest: It just takes a call to your attorney to add a charitable gift to your will.
- Direct shares to us now (at Schwab One, Account 5486-8336, DTC number 0164; please contact us: 415-593-0138 or email@example.com)
- Honor a friend or family member with a gift to Legal Aid at Work.
- Print our donation form and mail it in.
Legal Aid at Work’s annual appeal is a primary source of our funding. Here’s a form for gifts and pledges. You can also give by clicking “donate now” above. See below for other ways to donate to the annual appeal.
Sponsor or attend our annual event
Our next annual event is a dinner on July 12, 2017. Check back here for details soon.
Support our 100th Anniversary Campaign
In honor of our 100th anniversary last year, we are raising funds to expand the reach of our Workers’ Rights Clinic, which serves clients in eight cities and by phone. Learn more here.
Designate cy pres funds
When you are resolving class actions, please consider designating Legal Aid at Work to receive cy pres monies or residual funds. Learn more here.
Other ways to donate
Any gifts may be designated to the annual appeal, dinner, or campaign.
Legal Aid at Work is an independent tax-exempt nonprofit under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax is ID 94-2783401. We do not receive support from the federally funded Legal Services Corp., known as LSC.
Legal Aid at Work, 180 Montgomery St, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94104. You also may call Steve Heimerle at 415-593-0138 (or email at firstname.lastname@example.org).