- United Way (our number: 70292)
- Combined Federal Campaign (our number: 3321)
- Through your employer’s matching gift program (ask your HR rep)
- Consider a bequest: It just takes a call to your attorney to add a charitable gift to your will.
- Donate your car: visit http://www.cardonationservices.com/ or call (888) 686-4483 for more info.
- Give stock: direct shares to us now (at Schwab One, Account 5486-8336, DTC number 0164; please contact us: 415-593-0138 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Honor a friend or family member with a gift to Legal Aid at Work.
- Print our donation form and mail it in.
Sponsor or attend our annual event
Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder will be the featured speaker at our next annual dinner. The event, on July 12 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, starts with a reception at 6 p.m. Find details here.
Designate cy pres funds
When attorneys are resolving class actions, they may consider designating Legal Aid at Work to receive cy pres monies or residual funds. Learn more here.
Other ways to donate
Any gifts may be designated to the annual appeal, dinner, or campaign.
Legal Aid at Work is an independent tax-exempt nonprofit under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax is ID 94-2783401. We do not receive support from the federally funded Legal Services Corp., known as LSC. Reach us at Legal Aid at Work, 180 Montgomery St, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94104. Or call Steve Heimerle at 415-593-0138, or email at email@example.com.